Focal | Celestee - Headphones [Ex-demo]
This pair of Focal Celestee headphones are an ex-demonstration item. The headphones have only had a modest amount of use and remain in excellent condition with little signs of use. The headphones come complete with original packaging and accessories.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images shown are the manufacturers stock images, for additional images or additional information please contact us.
FREE SHIPPING | Please note that we do not ship outside the UK mainland.
HIGH-END CLOSED-BACK HEADPHONEs
COMFORT AND HIGH-GRADE MATERIALS
The earcups are covered in leather and overlaid with a stainless steel grille. The headband combines leather on the outside with microfiber on the inside whilst the earpads are in semi-aniline leather. The high-quality materials are a key feature of the product’s design, aesthetics and comfort.
NAVY IS THE NEW BLACK
Navy Blue is a modern, timeless and sophisticated choice for Celestee. It is the first time this blue has made an appearance in the Focal collection. It blends harmoniously with the Soft Copper finish found on the rings of the earcups, internal grilles, logo and cable connections.
- A carrying case in colour-matched the headphones. Transport Celestee safely anywhere with its carrying case that is thermoformed in the shape of the headphones.
- 1 x 3.94 ft (1.2m) asymmetric cable with 1/8” - 3.5mm jack
- 1 x jack adapter, 1/8" (3.5mm) female – 1/4” (6.35mm) male
THE JOY OF LISTENING
FOCAL SPEAKER DRIVERS
Celestee are closed-back circum-aural headphones that include 40mm aluminium/magnesium electrodynamic full-range speaker drivers. These deliver exceptional dynamics and a linear frequency response that extends to 23 kHz. The sound reproduction is incredibly precise. The ‘M’-shaped inverted dome speaker drivers and their larger emissive surface area vastly increases listening clarity.
Designed for use at home and on the go, Celestee are the ideal headphones for using around the house or when out and about. Their low impedance (35 Ohms) ensures uncompromising sound when used with a portable audio player. The semi-aniline leather earpads combined with the design of the earcups are big contributors to both the comfort and soundproofing of the headphones.
- These headphones require a running-in period in order to operate at their best.
- They will run themselves in naturally after several hours of listening time.
- If you want to speed up the process, we recommend playing very bassy music through them for at least 24 hours at a relatively high volume.
- This will stabilise the speaker drivers and allow you to get the very best out of your headphones.
Circum-aural closed-back headphones
105dB SPL / 1 mW @ 1 kHz THD 0,1 % @ 1 kHz / 100 dB SPL
5Hz – 23kHz
15/8" (40mm) Aluminium/Magnesium ‘M’-shaped dome
• 1 x 4 ft. (1.2m) OFC 24 AWG cable with 1/8" (3.5mm) unbalanced TRS Jack connector
• 1 x Jack adapter, 1/8" (3.5mm) point socket 1/4" (6.35mm) point plug
Carrying case provided