Melco | D100 - Optical Disc Drive
D100 embeds the most recent generation of Japanese optical drive which reads CD and Optical Discs with great precision. MELCO branded circuit board is optimised from audiophile point of view to promise the highest quality transport and ripping of CD into N1.
ITEM AVAILABLE FOR ORDER | IN-STORE COLLECTION ONLY
Please contact us for information on stock availability and lead time before making a purchase.
- The D100 can be turned off with the dedicated power switch.
- The case is designed the same concept as most recent MELCO music library products.
- 2 mm thick under chassis supports the whole case with great rigidity.
- Beautifully designed thick aluminum case is half size of N1A and fits most of desktop USB-DACs.
- 3.5kg (almost 3x that of similar IT drives)
- MELCO Highly Stable Storage System holds whole drive mechanism with our dedicated technology.
- Dedicated PCB holds capacitors for power supply and quality clock generator for better signal transmission.
- TO HOST USB type B port is for N1 or PC to read the disc data.
- TO DEVICE USB type A port is for USB-DAC playback with N1 USB Local playback function.
D100-B (Silver) / D100-BB (Black)
D100-B : 4589636030279
D100-BB : 4589636030385
3.5 kg (7.7 lb)
Size ( Wide, Height , Long )
215 x 61 x 269 mm
( 8.46 x 2.40 x 10.59 in )
Support Optical Disc
CD ( CD-DA disc read only )
DVD / BD ( DVD / BD data disc read only )
USB 3.0 Type A x 1 "TO DEVICE", USB 3.0 Type B x 1 "TO HOST"
DV 12 v (48W AC adapter)
Melco N1, N10, N100 series、Windows 10 (tested with x86 base、Fall Creaters Update model）
Mac OS (tested with High Seria)※1