Copland | CSA 150 - Integrated Amplifier
The CSA150 is the top model in the new line of Copland CSA series amplifiers. Under dynamic conditions this current feedback power plant will deliver several times its rated power - enough to drive almost any loudspeaker.
ITEM AVAILABLE FOR ORDER | IN-STORE COLLECTION ONLY
Please contact us for information on stock availability and lead time before making a purchase.
Furthermore, the heat zinc area has been increased and the chassis resized in order to accommodate the additional hardware.
Inside the CSA150
- Immunity to mains fluctuations, load demands and noise interference by use of wide bandwidth power supply regulation, not only for the low-level stages of the amplifier, but also by active regulation of the power amplifier driver stages.
- D/A converter with multiple S/PDIF inputs, PCM, and DSD capabilities using the ES9018 Reference 32-bit DAC in quad-mono configuration, 8 mono to 2 stereo configurations.
- Besides the digital coax and optical inputs an additional Bluetooth aptX module makes airborne sources available in HD quality.
- RCA inputs as well as balanced XLR. For the vinyl enthusiast the CSA150 has RIAA input for MM cartridges.
- Alps Blue Velvet volume control
- Classic tape loop in/out function as well as pre-out terminal and a front facing 6.3mm headphone output.
2 x 150 W into 8 ohms load.
1 x balanced (XLR)
3 x unbalanced (RCA)
1 x coaxial S/PDIF.
2 x optical S/PDIF.
1 x USB.
1 x aptX HD Bluetooth (Optional Extra)
1 x unbalanced (RCA)
1 x Pre-out /unbalanced variable (RCA)
Line input impedance:
50 K ohms
Phono input impedance:
47 K ohms (MM)
Phono input Capacitance:
Line Inputs sensitivity:
10 Hz – 150 kHz -3dB
Better than 0.04 %
Signal / noise IHF-A:
Better than 90dB
Headphone amp. Gain:
22 dB @ 100 ohms load impedance
Headphone amp. Out imp:
Headphone amp. T.H.D:
Better than 0.05 %.
10 Hz – 150 kHz / -3dB
1 pc. 6922
435mm (w) x 165mm (H) x 370mm (D)