Norma | HS-IPA1 - Integrated Amplifier [Ex-demo]
This Norma HS-IPA1 Integrated Amplifier including Remote/Phono option MM&MC/DAC & Headphone amp is an ex-demo item. The amplifier hasn't had a great deal of running whilst in our showroom and is in fantastic condition. Comes complete with its original packaging.
For additional information please contact us.
The HS IPA1 is engineered on a two-level structure, with the power supply section (derived directly from the REVO IPA 140) employing a custom-designed transformer and 10 special filter capacitors. Following the NORMA tradition, no wiring is used on the signal path. The fully modular constructive solution turns the HS IPA1 into a unique product, able to meet even the most expert user’s needs, easily updatable in the future. The NORMA HS IPA1 is available with 3 optional features.
DIGITAL-TO-ANALOGUE CONVERTER, which offers all the features of an evolved DAC and is equipped with 5 full bandwidth digital inputs, (24-bit, 192KHz PCM, DSD, asynchronous USB and SPDIF).
PHONO STAGE, with user-selectable impedance and gain values, to feed the HS-IPA1 signal from both MM and MC cartridges. It brings the accuracy of a quality external unit, without the hassle of additional cabling.
HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER, not just another feature of this extremely versatile amplifier, but a real high quality headphone amplifying section, able to drive in the best way possible all of the headphones available on market, from little 16 Ohm earphones, to the toughest of the popular orthodynamics.
· 4 RCA analogue inputs.
· User-configurable output connections (subwoofer, tape, etc.)
· Extreme low noise, high resolution and high speed.
· Wide band ( >1 MHz ) schematic topology.
· 2 x 24 A continuous output current (100 A peak per channel)
· 2 x 75 W RMS / 8 Ohm - 150 W RMS / 4 Ohm
· High filtering capacity with numerous low impedance capacitors.
· Regulated power supply for both Gain and Driver stages.
· Toroidal transformer specially designed for audio applications.
· Multi-function display.
· Remote control of all functions.
· Dimensions (HxWxD): 118x214x370 mm, weight: 12 Kg.
HEADPHONE OUTPUT (OPTIONAL) :
· 6,3 mm Jack connection.
· User-selectable output sensitivity.
· High-current, high-voltage output.
· Drives dynamic and orthodynamic headphones (16-600 Ohm)
DIGITAL INPUT BOARD (OPTIONAL) :
· 5 digital inputs, USB, 2 x SPDIF RCA, 2 x SPDIF OPTICAL.
· USB input and SPDIF full bandwidth, up to 24 Bit / 192 KHz.
· High Resolution Digital-to-Analog converter, DSD-compatible.
PHONO INPUT STAGE (OPTIONAL) :
· High quality, low noise phono section.
· Compatible with MM/MC cartridges.
· User-selectable Gain and Input Impedance values